Are there any precautions in replacing it? The actual removal and installation part.
Where is the MAP Sensor located.? on 1996 Buick LeSabre
1 answerOctober 12, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1996 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 702) in Underhill, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Kathleen, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in Reedsburg, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerman, NM
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 123) in Pittsville, VA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($322 - 367) in Star Prairie, WI