how do i locate the low pressure port to recharge the a/c
where is the low pressure port located for a/c recharge on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($275 - 374) in Boonsboro, MD
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Middleboro, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($391 - 638) in Blythe, GA
- Heater Core Replacement ($507 - 702) in Williams, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 335) in Adrian, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,099 - 1,161) in Glenville, NC