I am attempting to recharge the system.
Where is the low a/c recharging cap located? on 2005 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2005 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Panama, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($452 - 586) in Ridgeland, SC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($547 - 1,754) in Luther, MI
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hornsby, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($622 - 702) in Butterfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($649 - 702) in Belle Plaine, IA