Truck keeps shutting off and have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to start and then when it get's started it will go for about a mile and will shut off again. It seems to do it when it is hot and humid and after it's been on a hour trip?
where is the Logic Modular? on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Germantown, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($245 - 389) in Warrensville, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($325 - 518) in Lenzburg, IL
- Battery Replacement ($139 - 196) in Unionville, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($715 - 1,422) in Atwater, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Monocacy Station, PA