Truck keeps shutting off and have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to start and then when it get's started it will go for about a mile and will shut off again. It seems to do it when it is hot and humid and after it's been on a hour trip?
where is the Logic Modular? on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 961) in New Germantown, PA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($108 - 146) in Warrensville, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lenzburg, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Unionville, MD
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($695 - 1,323) in Atwater, MN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Monocacy Station, PA