Low air flow from heater/air conditioner.
Where is the location of the in-cabin air filter? on 2001 Mazda B3000
There is no factory-installed cabin air filter for the vehicle you specified.
2 answers 2 comments
ck for fan or a/c vent hose blockage
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
2001 Mazda B3000 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Morrisville, VT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($435 - 818) in Rising Sun, MD
- 60,000 Mile Service ($242 - 373) in Alamance, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wellsboro, PA
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Pittsburg, IL
- Tie Rod Replacement ($206 - 274) in Bowdoinham, ME