Manual shows it on top by the throttle body on similar models, it is not there on my model car.
Where is the location of knock sensor on a 1989 Oldsmobile, Delta 88. on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 43) in Waukena, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($240 - 283) in Harris, NY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in South Sutton, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in New Richland, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($267 - 333) in Pocasset, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Monterey, MA