Manual shows it on top by the throttle body on similar models, it is not there on my model car.
Where is the location of knock sensor on a 1989 Oldsmobile, Delta 88. on 1990 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- My temp. Gadge runs at the 3/4 mark when I'm driving . is this OK.?
- unless it is started every 10 to 12 hours it won't start unless I get a jump,
- When the cars is warm, it misses and quits. Wont start until engine cools
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
1990 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($223 - $369) in Waukena, CA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($266 - $483) in Harris, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in South Sutton, NH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($396 - $674) in New Richland, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - $328) in Pocasset, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - $585) in Monterey, MA