are light switch and instrument cluster ground located behind cluster?
where is the light switch and instrument cluster ground at. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerJuly 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Mims, FL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($596 - 859) in Stamford, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Sherrodsville, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 758) in Truro, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($164 - 442) in Ostrander, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,442 - 2,288) in Vesta, VA