are light switch and instrument cluster ground located behind cluster?
where is the light switch and instrument cluster ground at. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answerJuly 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($463 - 594) in Mims, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 256) in Stamford, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Sherrodsville, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 758) in Truro, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,041 - 1,482) in Ostrander, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($299 - 378) in Vesta, VA