My check Engine light is on and diagnosed bad knock sensor. I have the part but my husband cannot find where it goes. It said on line on the side of the engine but we cannot find it..... Help
Where is the knock sensor located on my engine? on 1997 Jaguar XJ6
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($833 - 1,251) in Plantersville, TX
- 30,000 Mile Service ($564 - 809) in Pleasant Grove, AR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,265 - 1,526) in Stevenson, CT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($570 - 833) in Weott, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 503) in Loda, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($403 - 479) in Forest Home, AL