its a 96 plymouth voyager
where is the input and output sensor located on the transmission of a 4cylinder on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 364) in Neelyville, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 336) in Valier, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($290 - 369) in Guffey, CO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 185) in San Rafael, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($45 - 92) in Union Bridge, MD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 110) in Prairie Grove, AR