have fire to coil but no spark out of coil or dist cap to pulgs
where is the ignition module located on a 1993 toyota 4 runner on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJanuary 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1993 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($664 - 918) in Woodsboro, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 197) in Saint Charles, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($279 - 359) in Rough and Ready, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($251 - 354) in Ambrose, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($118 - 150) in Scotland, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 48) in Blowing Rock, NC