trying to find location of igniter (ignition control module)
Where is the ignition control module on my 2000 sienna on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($205 - 399) in Colt, AR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - 694) in Lebanon, ME
- AC Condenser Replacement ($533 - 755) in Saint Charles, AR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($260 - 413) in Sorrento, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($312 - 433) in Bergton, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($489 - 927) in Santa Clara, NM