i want to test the horn to see if its bad i want to know where the relay would be located to do that
where is the horn relay on a 2002 saturn sc2 on 2002 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2002 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Salamanca, NY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Newark, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($115 - 145) in Charenton, LA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middletown, MO
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($319 - 476) in Salisbury, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($306 - 351) in Shunk, PA