this is a plymouth voyager, 1994 with a 3.0 engine
where is the horn relay located. we have looked everywhere, and cant find it! on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($26 - 34) in Spring Lake, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($96 - 148) in Brogue, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($133 - 193) in Ottertail, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 391) in Poolville, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Albertville, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($99 - 155) in Mount Ephraim, NJ