this is a plymouth voyager, 1994 with a 3.0 engine
where is the horn relay located. we have looked everywhere, and cant find it! on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Spring Lake, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Brogue, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 70) in Ottertail, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($415 - 692) in Poolville, TX
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($90 - 103) in Albertville, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($190 - 471) in Mount Ephraim, NJ