Where is this sensor located in a 97 deville According to the code It said theres a problem with the circuit for the High intake air temperature sensor. Could it just need cleaning or is it something thats normally replaced.
Where is the high intake air temp sensor located ?? on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1997 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Fruitland, NM
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Cozad, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,176 - 2,852) in Progreso, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tyrone, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($345 - 627) in Hillview, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Toast, NC