i know its under the hood on passenger side i think on a heater hose but no clue where
where is the heater control valve on my 2000 ford expedition 5.4liter on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2000 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,295 - 2,969) in Houston, MN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - 146) in Canaseraga, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($185 - 322) in Gardena, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($701 - 898) in Trenton, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($121 - 184) in Ninnekah, OK
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($117 - 283) in Oak Park, CA