my vehicle is overheating, ive literally done everything except change the heater core and heater control valve. Ive changed the water pump, radiator and hoses and the thermostat. I have drained the the system and back flused the inlet and outlet hoses that connect at the fire wall and ive tried back flushing the heater core, yet its still overheating.
where is the heater control valve located in my mercury villager? on 1999 Mercury Villager
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon