my vehicle is overheating, ive literally done everything except change the heater core and heater control valve. Ive changed the water pump, radiator and hoses and the thermostat. I have drained the the system and back flused the inlet and outlet hoses that connect at the fire wall and ive tried back flushing the heater core, yet its still overheating.
where is the heater control valve located in my mercury villager? on 1999 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion