I changed the heater blower motor and it worked for a year and then quit again I was told I need to change the blower motor resistor but I cannot locate it
where is the heater blower motor resistor located?? on 1997 Toyota RAV4
1 answerFebruary 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light