Heat would come on and then go off and now it stays off. Don't know where blower motor is located in engine.
Where is the heat blower motor? on 1990 Chevrolet Corsica
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Lowcountry_shawn ,
January 10, 2012
Behind the dash on the passenger side behind the glove box.
COMMENT by doddling ,
January 11, 2012
Thankyou very much. I replaced the motor and fan with one yesterday and daughter-n-law said she now has heat for the grandkids.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
1990 Chevrolet Corsica Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($112 - 143) in Richwood, WV
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($77 - 118) in Atlanta, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thermal, CA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cortez, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mount Horeb, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($739 - 1,012) in Bradford, TN