Passenger side headlight has been replaced with brand new lamp including housing. Still headlight is not working. Decided that maybe relay is bad. Need to know where it is and where to look for it.
Where is the headlight relay for my 1999 Mercedes C280 W202? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Kosciusko, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - 189) in Bunola, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Castleberry, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 517) in South Greenfield, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,044 - 3,120) in Gunter, TX
- Turn Signal Switch Replacement ($275 - 402) in Yucca Valley, CA