My headlight chime is not working when I leave my headlights on and I would like to fix it, but can't find it. It's not behind my glove box as I was told.
Where is the headlight chime located in a 94 Pontiac grand am v6 coupe? on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,016 - 1,258) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($224 - 299) in Summit Lake, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rayville, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($509 - 651) in Tornillo, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Boaz, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($578 - 701) in Barton City, MI