The glow plug light and code P0670 comes on and off intermittently and after reset may come on after several miles. I'm new to these over-controlled MB products and trying to find my way around!
Where is the glow plug control module located on a '08 2500 sprinter 3.0 TD? on 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- 2004 2500. Will go into limp mode on hwy. No lights, codes. Fixes itself. Help!
- Start error after replacing battery?
- What makes the rear AC not work on full cold cycles if temp is turned up works.
- DTC-P2339, not in database of iCarSoft mb2. LHM response. What is it?
- Oil pressure light & Check coolant light-no leaks van runs great
2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($170 - 201) in Boys Ranch, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Camptonville, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Sedona, AZ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Maydelle, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($708 - 830) in Newport, MI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Decker, MI