2001 Chrysler Sebring Q&A

2001 Chrysler Sebring Question: Where is the gauge connection on the fuel rail?

We are trying to test the fuel pressure on our 2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible 2.7 V6 but we cannot locate the valve to connect the kit to -
Answer 1
In the back?? -
Answer 2
On this particular engine you have to disconnect the fuel line feed into the fuel rail. A proper fuel injection pressure tester should have multiple adapters to hook up to different systems. This Chrysler doesn't have a shrader valve. -
Comment 1
I didnt think so , i remember now cause these rails had A recall , i remember changing them . -