problem with horn and dash not working, checked all fuses and relays, all good, need some more areas to check, is there a fusiable link to these and if so, where is it located ?
where is the fusiable link on a 1998 buick century on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Rossville, IL
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Brookland, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($147 - 217) in Carmel, ME
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Marshall, WI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($141 - 587) in Ripton, VT