i have a 1995 dodge neon r/t and it will not turn over. the battery is brand new and there is gas in it. my dad thinks that it's the fuse to the fuel pump but the issue is that neither of us knows where that is. any help would be much appreciated. thank you.
where is the fuse to the fuel pump on 1995 Dodge Neon
1 answerJuly 14, 2015
1 answerApril 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1995 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 101) in Oaks Corners, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($219 - 427) in Bokeelia, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($238 - 332) in Wallace, KS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Websterville, VT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($253 - 385) in Alden, IA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rumsey, KY