I guess no one knows the answer !!!Hi! Where is the fuse located when you have the Hitch package already installed.
Where is the fuse on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersMay 06, 2014
6 answersJanuary 20, 2013
1 answerApril 15, 2012
1 answerFebruary 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Independence, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reserve, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in La Mesa, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,500 - 1,575) in Lexington, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($222 - 258) in Lowake, TX