show me a diograim of an where the fuel pressure sensore is located on my 99 buik
where is the fuel tank pressure sensore located . on my 99 buick on 1999 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
ON THE TOP OF THE FUEL TANK OR POSS IN THE TOP OF FUEL TANK SENDING UNIT
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montebello, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Maidsville, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bremen, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Fort Washington, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Yorktown, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Chatham, MI