How hard is it to replace?
Where is the fuel tank pressure sensor located on a 2005 pontiac sunfire? on 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
1 more answer , 1 more comment
It is located on top of fuel tank. Requires removal of tank.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($174 - 318) in Lopeno, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Willard, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($786 - 1,143) in Honea Path, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Baisden, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($169 - 188) in Caruthers, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($69 - 127) in Gosport, IN