How hard is it to replace?
Where is the fuel tank pressure sensor located on a 2005 pontiac sunfire? on 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answers 1 comment
It is located on top of fuel tank. Requires removal of tank.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lopeno, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Willard, WI
- Water Pump Replacement ($273 - 537) in Honea Path, SC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($142 - 260) in Baisden, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($307 - 331) in Caruthers, CA
- Power Mirror Switch Replacement ($87 - 98) in Gosport, IN