How hard is it to replace?
Where is the fuel tank pressure sensor located on a 2005 pontiac sunfire? on 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answers 1 comment
It is located on top of fuel tank. Requires removal of tank.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job
- Would a bad serpentine belt and tensioner cause the car to crank but not start? Mine recently slipped upon inspection bolt missing from ac making it wiggle. Replaced bolt in compressor and belt reinstalled. The car will crank but not start.