I am trying to raise my fuel pressure in order to clear my fuel injector clog.
where is the fuel system return line located at??? on 1999 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
1999 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($348 - 541) in Willow Lake, SD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($335 - 539) in Coal Valley, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,602 - 2,079) in Bradley, SC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($232 - 301) in Bee, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($290 - 338) in Nixon, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($130 - 614) in Gresham, WI