MY AUTO STARTS EASY AND RUNS ON ALL 6 cylinders, THEN sounds like its running on three! Then quits after about 8 seconds.
Where is the fuel sensor or fuel regulator located on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($320 - 593) in Buchtel, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 897) in Fort Kent, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($243 - 304) in Bonne Terre, MO
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Wendover, UT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($105 - 134) in Walton, NE
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Morganville, KS