MY AUTO STARTS EASY AND RUNS ON ALL 6 cylinders, THEN sounds like its running on three! Then quits after about 8 seconds.
Where is the fuel sensor or fuel regulator located on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buchtel, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Fort Kent, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($375 - 505) in Bonne Terre, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($185 - 286) in Wendover, UT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($729 - 749) in Walton, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($760 - 1,036) in Morganville, KS