MY HUSBAND WANTS TO FIND THE FUEL PUMP RESET SWITCH IF THERE IS ONE ON OUR CAR!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. THANKS
Where is the fuel pump reset switch on a 94 Ford Explorer XLT? on 1994 Ford Explorer
1 answerJune 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.