I was driving and all of a sudden it lost momemtum and the shut off. I tried to start it back up, it would turn over but not crank. At one point I got it cranked but when I went to press on the accelerator it cut off. It later began to sputter.
Where is the fuel pump relay located? on 2003 Ford Escort
2 answersSeptember 29, 2011
1 answerApril 20, 2011
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start