I was driving and all of a sudden it lost momemtum and the shut off. I tried to start it back up, it would turn over but not crank. At one point I got it cranked but when I went to press on the accelerator it cut off. It later began to sputter.
Where is the fuel pump relay located? on 2003 Ford Escort
1 answerApril 20, 2011
2 answersSeptember 29, 2011
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?