I was driving and all of a sudden it lost momemtum and the shut off. I tried to start it back up, it would turn over but not crank. At one point I got it cranked but when I went to press on the accelerator it cut off. It later began to sputter.
Where is the fuel pump relay located? on 2003 Ford Escort
1 answerApril 20, 2011
2 answersSeptember 29, 2011
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
1 answerJune 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2003 Ford Escort Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($203 - 275) in Reynolds Station, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Bethany, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in Red Bluff, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Tumtum, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 229) in Petrey, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($360 - 456) in Lake Clear, NY