No voltage to the fuel pump.
Where is the fuel pump relay located? on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
0 answersAugust 07, 2013
0 answersFebruary 11, 2010
2 answersJune 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($152 - $316) in Hill, NH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($50 - $73) in West Burlington, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($560 - $1,209) in Sullivan, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($249 - $793) in Treichlers, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($509 - $617) in Kimmswick, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - $244) in Mohler, WA