Where is the fuel pump located?
where is the fuel pump? on 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
1 answerJune 07, 2014
1 answerJuly 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1992 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($612 - 921) in Palisade, NE
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($212 - 336) in Deferiet, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($250 - 442) in Bridgewater, VA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($85 - 215) in Spring Dale, WV
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Parkersburg, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($257 - 472) in Norton, WV