I put a computer to it and i dont remember the code but when i asked someone to figure it out for me they told me it was the fuel pressure sensor. The transmission also jerks when changing from 2nd to third. And i have no idea where my coolant is going iam constantly trying to figure it out. Absolutely no leaks and its not going into the engine. Someone please help.
Where is the fuel pressure sensor located in my car?> on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
2 answersOctober 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on