I've had the fuel filter, and fuel pump replaced. The check engine light came on and the code was for the fuel tank pressure sensor.
Where is the fuel pressure sensor and how do i change it on a 2001 ford Taurus? on 2001 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2001 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Hufsmith, TX
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Pine River, MN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($156 - 198) in Angela, MT
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Northfield, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($147 - 265) in Middletown, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($313 - 333) in Corning, IA