My car is hesitating during acceleration, chugging during deceleration, and generally rough riding as if a small amount of gas is going on and off. It happens 95% of the time and has become dangerous when getting on the highway. We have changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, wires and fuel filter. Someone has suggested the regulator may need replacing but I don't know where it is located, whether it is in the gas tank or the engine. Thanks.
Where is the fuel pressure regulator located on a 92 Toyota Corolla? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1992 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($400 - 517) in Walnutport, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($85 - 116) in Ramsay, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - 249) in North Truro, MA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - 241) in Spicewood, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($142 - 174) in Magee, MS
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($558 - 751) in Rockholds, KY