My car is hesitating during acceleration, chugging during deceleration, and generally rough riding as if a small amount of gas is going on and off. It happens 95% of the time and has become dangerous when getting on the highway. We have changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, wires and fuel filter. Someone has suggested the regulator may need replacing but I don't know where it is located, whether it is in the gas tank or the engine. Thanks.
Where is the fuel pressure regulator located on a 92 Toyota Corolla? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?