My car is hesitating during acceleration, chugging during deceleration, and generally rough riding as if a small amount of gas is going on and off. It happens 95% of the time and has become dangerous when getting on the highway. We have changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, wires and fuel filter. Someone has suggested the regulator may need replacing but I don't know where it is located, whether it is in the gas tank or the engine. Thanks.
Where is the fuel pressure regulator located on a 92 Toyota Corolla? on 1992 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +