How can I determine if the filter is failing or the fuel pump is going out? Where is the fuel pump and filter? How do I get to it? Could the problem be the fuel injectors? This is problem is not constant but is becoming more frequent. The engine light is on.
where is the fuel filter on my car? The engine dies when idling at a stop light. on 2001 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?