I have looked under the seat and behind the driver back tire.
Where is the fuel filter on a 2003 Buick Park Avenue? on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 366) in Snydertown, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Wolbach, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($307 - 514) in Philipsburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($375 - 1,979) in Briggsville, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 90) in Gardendale, TX