Fuel filter on vehicle location
Where is the fuel filter located on the Amigo 2.6L on 1990 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1990 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($513 - 658) in West Hatfield, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($204 - 305) in Armour, SD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($408 - 655) in Wapwallopen, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Breckenridge, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($268 - 302) in Willow Springs, IL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Cecilton, MD