no problem just a need to know.
Where is the fuel filter located? on 2009 Jeep Compass
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
April 02, 2011
The fuel filter is part of the fuel pump module, in the fuel tank.
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Compass Questions
- Apparent total electrical failure; possible faulty TIPM?
- I can't put gas in fuel tank, it keeps shutting off pump
- loses power when heater is on..codes u1407,u1424,u1425..was told tcm needs too b
- im only getting heat out of the far left ports selector is working what is prob
- My 2012 Jeep Compass stalls about once a month and the MLI light comes on.
2009 Jeep Compass Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($352 - 499) in Eden Prairie, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($177 - 253) in Humnoke, AR
- 102,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Galva, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Watertown, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($260 - 302) in Millfield, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($131 - 161) in Coweta, OK