How hard is it to replace?
Where is the fuel filter located? on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerMarch 25, 2009
2 answersMarch 25, 2009
0 answersOctober 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($588 - 956) in Swan River, MN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,035 - 1,515) in Caney, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durhamville, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($339 - 415) in Hardburly, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($716 - 801) in Sherburn, MN
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($157 - 166) in Elkhorn, WV