How hard is it to replace?
Where is the fuel filter located? on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answerMarch 25, 2009
2 answersMarch 25, 2009
0 answersOctober 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($163 - 271) in Swan River, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($497 - 644) in Caney, OK
- Battery Replacement ($211 - 244) in Durhamville, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($392 - 1,633) in Hardburly, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sherburn, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 102) in Elkhorn, WV