CODE READER GAVE THIS CODE...FULE CUTOFF RELAY CIRCUIT- OPEN OR SHORTED TO GROUND. NEED TO FIND FULE RELAY CIRCUIT.
Where is the Fuel Cutoff Relay circuit located in a 1994 Buick Le Sabre? on 1994 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Embarrass, WI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - $190) in Everson, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,096 - $1,432) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Marion, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - $450) in Itasca, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - $188) in Gordo, AL