It is not where the auto zone diagram shows it to be.
where is the FILL plug (bolt) for gear oil on differential housing ?
on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Grand Saline, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Gerlaw, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Kennedale, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Lake, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($316 - 346) in Munford, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($58 - 153) in Martinsburg, MO