It is not where the auto zone diagram shows it to be.
where is the FILL plug (bolt) for gear oil on differential housing ?
on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grand Saline, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($95 - 133) in Gerlaw, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kennedale, TX
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Long Lake, NY
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($139 - 254) in Munford, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Martinsburg, MO