my condenser freezes over sitting at idle
where is the evaporator temp. sensor located on 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - $688) in Felton, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($487 - $792) in Artesian, SD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Yucaipa, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - $125) in Hermon, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($100 - $122) in Minier, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($141 - $161) in Hildebran, NC