I wired directly to my battery and fan worked - need to know location of relay to see if its bad.
where is the engine cooling fan relay located on my car? on 1994 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1994 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 671) in Cass City, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Greenwich, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - 410) in Big Prairie, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($296 - 714) in Swanville, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 226) in Blackstone, MA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mansfield, MA