i checked the fuel pump,timming belt,and the spark plugs.but the sparks plugs are not catching any fire to them. someone told me it's probaly the elctric sensor,but i don't know where the electric sensor is located on my car.can you please tell me where it's loacted.
where is the electric sensor located on a 1996 dodge intrepid on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on