i checked the fuel pump,timming belt,and the spark plugs.but the sparks plugs are not catching any fire to them. someone told me it's probaly the elctric sensor,but i don't know where the electric sensor is located on my car.can you please tell me where it's loacted.
where is the electric sensor located on a 1996 dodge intrepid on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- when it warms up it will not run until it cools down
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?