i checked the fuel pump,timming belt,and the spark plugs.but the sparks plugs are not catching any fire to them. someone told me it's probaly the elctric sensor,but i don't know where the electric sensor is located on my car.can you please tell me where it's loacted.
where is the electric sensor located on a 1996 dodge intrepid on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be