Where is the EGR valve located ? on 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerApril 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($650 - 1,080) in Winthrop, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 355) in Saint Charles, VA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 647) in Cordova, NC
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Fairton, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($115 - 359) in Corinna, ME
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Peralta, NM