The car runs like it is running out of gas all the time, the check engine has been on forever but it was the oxygen sensor so I finally replaced it, then the plugs, but it still putts around town. Can you please help me. I am going to try and read the check engine lite myself.
where is the egr system in my 1993? I on 1993 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1993 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Felicity, OH
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bellefontaine, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ellinger, TX
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Huron, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Winfield, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 181) in Sextonville, WI