ECM (Electronic Control Module)
Where is the ECM located at on a 2002 4.0/6cyl. Ford Explorer? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kendrick, ID
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Logan, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($248 - 350) in Walton, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($316 - 346) in Loleta, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($320 - 390) in Loretto, VA