where is the ecm located?
where is the ecm located? on 1997 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1997 Buick Regal Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lagrange, WY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Sharon, GA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($431 - 1,105) in Hemlock, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Alma, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($145 - 575) in Palmyra, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($257 - 425) in Ariton, AL